Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair Tie Bling



I saw this idea in a magazine. Giving a boring hair tie some zing seemed like a good idea. Scrunchies are definately out of style though I still use them around the house. This is the modern step to scrunchies, I guess. Whenever I make something I have to use it to see if it works, is usable, and holds up to wear and tear so I haven't posted this on the shop yet. I decided to give it a try this week, make sure it doesn't catch in the hair, etc. I like it. I might have to make some more and post them. It didn't catch in my hair at all, which was my main concern. The only problem I have encountered so far is that the second time I used it the beads went to the bottom but that's a simple enough fix, just a matter of holding the beads in place when wrapping the tie or sliding the beads up to the top once the tie is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment