Monday, May 3, 2010

Newborn Baby Hat Model






My neice was after me to make baby things and/or teach her how to crochet so she could make baby things for her photography business. She's a very awesome photographer and her business is growing. I found this doll while waiting for her to get newborns to take shots in of some of my stuff. I just love him. I'm assuming he's a boy. With babies and boys all there is to go by is the color of the clothes and he had blue and white clothes and hat. While in the store I took him over to the baby department and tried on a newborn hat to make sure he was the right size and he is. I did the photo shoot for posting some hats on the shop and every time I look at those photos I smile. So he might have a job modeling hats for awhile even after Jamie gets some shots of actual newborns.

No comments:

Post a Comment