Monday, October 3, 2011

iPod Case and Card Holders




I've made a steady stream of simple wallets, card holders, and iPod cases but I haven't posted them to the shop yet. Summer was quite hectic and busy and now that fall is settling in I'm putting some focus on the shop again. Plus, I must admit, I have given quite a few away and taken many, many for my own use. They are so handy for so many things.

The one pictured I made specifically for my iPod Touch. The little zippered section is for the earbuds. Then there are two pockets on either side. Most of the ones I have ready to post to shop this week (once I get photos done) are card holders and wallet-sized. The iPod holder is between the two but I plan on making some iPod specific soon.

Leather is always a challenge on a home sewing machine. I splurged a few months ago and bought a new sewing machine with additional bells and whistles though my old one is still doing fine. I think I'll dedicate the old one to sewing leather projects. Despite the occasional broken or bent needle and unhappy sewing machine I so like the results, which is why I keep doing the leather projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment