Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Giraffe Print Canvas Cross Body Purse

Several months ago I bought a fun giraffe print canvas fabric to make a laptop bag. The colors were just delicious and made me happy. That's what often motivates me to select a fabric, that it tickles my happy bone.

Since the fabric was quite wide and I bought over a yard to make sure that I had enough, I had a lot leftover. So I made a cross body purse. It is the same dimensions as the cross body purse I made a few years ago and have been using since making it but I went for a bit deeper width.



Notice the welt pocket? That's for the phone. I made it large enough to accommodate even the largest phones on the market now.





With the leftover fabric after making the laptop case and cross body, I made a full-sized purse. More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment